Sunday, August 9

Magic (illusion)

When hubby and I went to Walibi World the other day, one thing that we enjoyed there aside from the roller coaster is the Magic Illusion. Do you believe in magic? I admit, when I was a kid, I thought it was real. I even dream that if I’m a magician then I magic some money that I have something to spend aside from my daily allowance (LOL). Well, it sounds stupid when I knew already that it was just a magic tricks but it gave me a smile in my face every time I remember it.

Magic is a performing art that entertains an audience by creating illusions of seemingly impossible or supernatural feats, using purely natural means. These feats are called magic tricks, effects or illusions. One who performs such illusions is called a magician or more commonly an illusionist. Some performers may also be referred to by names reflecting the type of magical effects they present, such as prestidigitators, conjurors, mentalists, escape artists, and ventriloquists.

I enjoy watching some magic tricks, I’m amaze to some people who have these capabilities to show to other people their talent, the fast movement of their hands and the way they entertain the people. I’m glad that Walibi World has these 30 minutes magic illusion show, I enjoy watching it even though some of it I know the trick on how they make it but still I enjoy it.

Read more!

0 comments:


Post a Comment

.0.

.0.

 

we are khmer buriram

Khmer Mystery - Funan (The Lost City) part 1

Cambodian Genocide - Pol Pot and the Khmer Rouge

I knew Pol Pot- 28 Jan 08- Part 2